- How can I book to stay at your hotel?
For direct bookings, availability & rates: use the booking engine on this page. For any further details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the available room types in the hotel?
Double/Twin Room: accommodates up to 3 people, 2 twin beds/double bed & a fold up sofa for 3rd bed
Standard family room: accommodates up to 4 people, 1 double bed or two single beds together and a bunk bed.
Superior family room with partition: accommodates up to 4 persons, 1 double or two single beds together plus 2 sofa beds
Notes: There are 3 room view choices: inland view, sea view, front sea view. Few rooms have a walk –in shower. The majority have bathtub. Few rooms have an interconnecting door.
- Is there a safe box in the room? If yes, what is the current charge?
Each room has its own safe box. Current rental charge is 3,50 euro per day.
- Is there Wi-Fi access in the rooms & public areas? If yes, what is the current charge?
Yes, Wi-fi access is free of charge in lobby area and in the rooms.
- What are the standard ‘check-in’ and ‘check-out’ time of the hotel?
Check-in time is 14:00 hrs & check-out time is 12:00 hrs
- Do you have rooms adopted for disabled guests?
Unfortunately, we do not have. Some rooms though have a walk-in shower.
- Do you have ironing facilities in the rooms?
We do not have, but the hotel can provide the guests with iron and ironing board upon request. Also, the hotel offers laundry service at a charge.
- Can guests request room upgrades whilst in resort?
Yes, provided occupancy allows our hotel to upgrade you either another view room or in a different room type ( with a charge).
- Do you have coffee and tea facilities in the rooms?
No, we do not have.
- Is there a mini bar in the room?
Yes, there is on request and charge locally.
- My return flight back home is late. Can I book a late check-out directly with the hotel whilst in resort?
Yes, but the hotel cannot guarantee this in advance but only the previous day of your departure since the availability of late checkout rooms depends on the rooms arriving to our hotel on the day of your departure.
Late checkout is always guaranteed only if you pre-book this with your travel agent or tour operator. The current charge for a late checkout room till 18:00 hrs local time is 75 euro.
- I have booked a late checkout room. Will I be able to keep the same room I will be staying at?
It is not guarantee that you can keep the same room you’ll be allocated on your arrival, as your room might be needed for guests arriving early on the day of your departure. The guests are requested to check with the reception desk to see if they have the possibility to keep the same room or not.
- Rooms’ Dimensions
Twin/Double Room: 21m²
Standard Family Room: 24m²
Superior Family Room with Partition: 28m²
- Bedroom doors’ widths
Room door entrance: 77cm
Bathroom door : 66cm
- Lifts’ widths
Lift No 1 door: 80cm
Lift No 2 door: 75cm
Lift No 1 size: 130 x 99 cm
Lift No 2 size: 110 x 94 cm
- Do you heat any of your swimming pools?
No, the swimming pool is not heated