- How can I book to stay at your hotel?
For direct bookings, availability & rates: use the booking engine on this page. For any further details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the available room types in the hotel?
Double/Twin Room: accommodates up to 3 people, 2 twin beds/double bed & a fold up sofa for 3rd bed
Superior bungalow: accommodates up to 4 people, Τwin beds and 2 sofa beds
Bungalow: accommodates up to 3 persons, 2 twin beds/double bed & a fold up sofa for 3rd bed
Notes: There are 3 room view choices: inland view, sea view, front sea view. Few rooms have a walk –in shower. The majority have bathtub. Few rooms have an interconnecting door.
- Is there a safe box in the room? If yes, what is the current charge?
Each room has its own safe box. Current rental charge is 3,50 euro per day.
- Is there Wi-Fi access in the rooms & public areas? If yes, what is the current charge?
Yes, Wi-Fi access is free of charge in public areas and the rooms.Да, Wi-Fi
- What are the standard ‘check-in’ and ‘check-out’ time of the hotel?
Check-in time is 14:00 hrs & check-out time is 12:00 hrs
- Do you have rooms adopted for disabled guests?
Unfortunately, we do not have. Some rooms though have a walk-in shower.
- Do you have ironing facilities in the rooms?
We do not have, but the hotel can provide the guests with iron and ironing board upon request. Also, the hotel offers laundry service at a charge.
- Can guests request room upgrades whilst in resort?
Yes, provided occupancy allows our hotel to upgrade you either another view room or in a different room type ( with a charge).
- Do you have coffee and tea facilities in the rooms?
Yes we have coffee and tea making facilities in the rooms upon arrival
- Is there a mini bar in the room?
Yes, there is on request and charge locally.
- My return flight back home is late. Can I book a late check-out directly with the hotel whilst in resort?
Yes, but the hotel cannot guarantee this in advance but only the previous day of your departure since the availability of late checkout rooms depends on the rooms arriving to our hotel on the day of your departure.
The current charge for a late checkout room till 18:00 hrs local time is 75 euro.
- I have booked a late checkout room. Will I be able to keep the same room I will be staying at?
It is not guarantee that you can keep the same room you’ll be allocated on your arrival, as your room might be needed for guests arriving early on the day of your departure. The guests are requested to check with the reception desk to see if they have the possibility to keep the same room or not.
- Rooms’ Dimensions
Twin/Double Room: 21m²
Superior Bungalow: 28m²
Bungalow with front sea view: 21m²
- Bedroom doors’ widths
Room door entrance: 77cm
Bathroom door : 66cm
- Lifts’ widths
Lift No 1 door: 80cm
Lift No 2 door: 75cm
Lift No 1 size: 130 x 99 cm
Lift No 2 size: 110 x 94 cm
- Do you heat any of your swimming pools?
No, the swimming pool is not heated
- Do you provide beach towels or do you have to bring my own?
Hotel provides beach towels to all guests at no charge. Guests can replace beach towels with fresh ones every 3 days via reception desk.
- Is there a dress code for dinner at the restaurant?
Yes, at dinner time only, the gentlemen are required to wear long trousers, smart shorts or ¾ trousers.
- If we choose to stay at another Louis hotel (sister hotel), would it be possible to visit your hotel and use your hotel’s services and facilities?
Sorry, this is not possible. In order t preserve ( for our in-house guests) the maximum comfort and easy access to our hotel’s services and facilities, please note of our company’s policy that we do not allow non-residents, including guests staying at other Louis sister hotels, to use our premises. Special permissions( with applying charges) are granted to non-residents to attend a wedding or a conference. The same applies for our in-house guests who they will not be allowed to use any of our sister hotels’ facilities.